- Make your pizza dough as usual ( I use the cheap GV mix from walmart) set aside and let it rise
- Cut up lettuce, tomatoe, onion, bell pepper
- Boil chicken, shred when done and mix in ceaser salad dressing
- Bake pizza crust as directed with 1 1 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese on top
- When done layer on the chicken, the vegtables, and then drizzle a little more ceaser salad dressing on top.
Let me know in the comments how you likes this recipe! It comes from my husbands side of the gamily and wr love it!
And please check out the rest of The Outdoor Redhead!