I’m a momma on a budget living in the real world, out in the Big beautiful woods.
I’ve been looking into ways to do what I already do better.
I’m a momma who budgets and keeps up with a household.
You’ve heard this before and if you’re like me, you’ve watched the youtube videos, read the blogs, but they don’t work.
These ladies are obviously good at what they do in the modern towns/city world.
There isn’t anything wrong with that, except it’s not working for me.
1. I don’t live in a big house that is shiney and all things white with grey accents.
2. I live 45 minutes away from the nearest big town, where we buy everything.
3. I believe in buying local first, online second, and I don’t use self checkouts or free pick up.
4. I am outdoors getting dirty A LOT. Getting dressed to impress doesn’t happen often. Keeping a pair of jeans from getting holes in them is a struggle.
5. I could keep adding to this list but I’m not, except, where the heck are their kids?! You can’t tell me you’re getting all this done without a kid wrapped around your legs.
I was kind of thinking to myself, I can not be the only one.
Actually I know I’m not the only one.
Here is what I am going to do.
I’m going to start sharing with you MY tips and tricks that keep my sanity around, well…some of the time.
Comment below and let me know your thoughts.
Would you like to see videos too?
What is something you want to improve, but just don’t know how?